Sunday, October 16, 2011

China Glaze “Cross Iron 360” and “Black Mesh”

After I took off my last mani, I went to close the window and had quite the break. My left thumb nail tore completely off. No saving it. It is still long but not as long as I prefer.


This is a blurry photo but this is how it looks filed down.

Another mani from my Haunting Collection that came the other day. China Glaze Cross Iron 360 is a beautiful burnt orange metallic. I think it was originally part of the Ski collection from a few years ago. Formula was great, went on easy. Completely opaque in 2 coats. Sadly, I didn’t get any pictures of it just plain. I added a coat of Black Mesh crackle top coat. Like all crackles, it needed to be put on in one thin coat. The drying pattern was varied with some large cracks and some smaller with most being vertical. As always a couple coats of Seche Vite made it absolutely gorgeous and super shiny! Lots of pictures, enjoy! Oh and excuse the mess around my cuticles, this was pre clean up.







No comments:

Post a Comment