Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ulta Haul

So, I discovered that there is an Ulta about an hour from my house. I was so stupid excited to go because I have never been to one before. I was in heaven! And all the people who worked there were wonderful. Even when a bottle of polish broke. Oops! Luckily none got on the floor and it was all contained in the shopping bag. I bought so much, probably too much.

Quake Set with Tink-Her-Bell

Ulta Salon Formula Chocolate Kiss, Alter Ego, Purple Haze, and Dance Teal Dawn
 

Into Astrono-Me, Ruby Slipper, Little Black Dress

Envy, Brownette, Devious

Salon Formula old bottle in Scene Steel-er and Femme Fatale, Professional Formula in Underground

Then China Glaze was buy 2 get a free top coat. China Glaze Haunting, White Cap, and Crimson plus free Seche Vite!

Then I popped over to Sally’s to pick up a few things. I got some nail wheels and my very first Nina Ultra Pro polishes! Plus a few more China Glaze polishes.

Nina Ultra Pro in Glamrock, Candi Apple, Purple-Xing, Emerald City

Orly Cutique and China Glaze Fairy Dust, Watermelon Rind

On the way home I stopped at Rite Aid to see what was on sale. I found these pretty duo chrome beauties.

Chameleon Blue Sky and Calypso

So many new polishes. I should go on a no buy. But that will last like until I see a sale again. I am such a impulse polish buyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment