Thursday, October 13, 2011

China Glaze “It’s Alive” and my very first nail mail!!!!

I was stupid excited to get my very first nail mail on Friday! The previous week I had ordered the China Glaze Haunting Collection from Sally Beauty Supply. It was the last day of September and I had to use my 15% and $5 off coupons that day. Basically it made it free shipping. I was surprised when it showed up with an orange color instead of the top coat. I wasn’t expecting it but I am always excited to have a new color. In order China Glaze Cross Iron 360, It’s Alive, Black Mesh crackle polish, and Ghoulish Glow.

Cross Iron 360 and It’s Alive

Black Mesh and Ghoulish Glow

I had to try It’s Alive first thing. It is a beautiful green glitter, both micro and hex. It is completely full of glitter too which made the formula a little thick and hard to apply. It was also a top coat monster. Two coats of Seche Vite, the one coat of Ghoulish Glow, and then another of top coat before it was smooth. The color made it worth all the layers. So, so pretty and glittery. But the glow in the dark polish did muddy the color. In the pictures you can see the difference between them. My pointer fingers are both without Ghoulish Glow. This polish lasted for all of 24 hours before it started to pop off in full sheets. I think next time I wear it I will layer one coat of a solid color before putting on a coat of It’s Alive.



No comments:

Post a Comment